Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sara's Crafty Christmas Tree Challenge Reveal!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
It's time for the unveiling! Special thanks to MegaCrafty for posing the challenge and
inspiring us to be thrifty-chic! Here she is!!

 Here's a Breakdown of what I Spent:

Sparkly pink metallic-wired ribbon- $3.18
Roll Aluminum Foil- $1.06
Ribbon- $1.06
3 Packs Floral Wire- $3.18
Splatter Screen- $1.06
Embroidery Floss- $2.53
Glitter Nail Polish- $1.06
2 Packs Iridescent Cellophane- $2.12

= $15.25

I am so happy with how my tree turned out! 
Budget=Beauty!



My tree topper!!




5 comments:

  1. Love your tree and I think your craft skills are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brittany! I am already loving your book blog!! I can tell you now that my future Kindle purchases might be eerily similar to your reading list.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree turned out great! And I love the color scheme. Thanks for participating- I'm going to be doing a roundup of everyone today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi gals! I participated in the Mega Crafty Christmas Tree Challenge with you. I love those tin foil ornaments!
    A few blog friends and I are collectively presenting a new challenge idea and I wanted to be sure to invite you personally to join. If you have a second, check in at http://www.thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com on Monday to learn more, and feel free to email me if you have any questions!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete